Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Extremely fresh.

Also dig the harmonica Fargo-ish music.

Scribble! Scribble!

funtacular

wacom tablet for the win.

nevermore-1 nevermore-1

listen to me

when u make the next one, dont change ne of the things. simple move left and right and jumping is perfect. the artwork is excellent. i really felt like i was going through this city. the game is brilliant. when u make the next one, it shud take 3 hours to complete. (thats just running through the entire world) maybe a LITTLE bit of obstacles wud b nice. but dont overdo it. this game is nice in its own way, its more of an expirience and adventure than it is a challenge. I love the way u made it o so easy that it was incredibly fun (and thats coming from someone who loves challenges) Make sure u stick this little guy in the same world hes in. Its a beautiful world.

ONE MORE THING. i saw one person recomend background music.

DONT. DO. IT.

if theres any background music it shud b faintly playing from a little radio or sumthin.

Ambient sounds in the game is nice. Like wind SLIIGHHHTTLLY blowing and birds every other minute. The silence is golden, so when u reach a part (the train station in example) it seems o so much powerful.

I noticed u made the world very grand, very big (i myself am fascinated with that kind of world, always have) That shit is great man.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work.

Zombie Horde Zombie Horde

PLEASE get back to me ASAP

please email me at (rockwell.industries@gmail. c o m) (no spaces on the last part of my email)

id like to discuss flash with you. PLEASE.

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

yea, it was funny.

yea uh. it was funny. twas alright. and that guy that claimed to a game designer. REALLY does work for guerill games. hes a senior ai progammer. the proof? he emailed me from (INSERTEMAILADRESSHERE@guerillgames. com)... so uh.. yea. his review was pretty harsh on u, but uh, u shudda kept ur comment to urself. cuz now ya look like a dumbass. :/

funny flash, keep it up.

catbrush responds:

That makes it even better, he worked on Shellshock: Nam '67.

But kudos to any game developer, even if they did make one ultra-assy game and one mediocre. A bad game is still a game, no matter how assy. They were probably rushed. I guess.

Everyone should go out and buy Shellshock: Nam '67 and Killzone right this instant, because now I look like a dumbass and logic has gone through the window.

Oh, and thank you for the review and the clarification of the facts.

lol Shellshock: Nam '67.

Space Shootter Space Shootter

ironic(i have my reasons)

im making a game just like this. i only have 1 power up to mine though. my animation is better than urs too. otherwise. nicejob.

keep it up.